Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 27, 2015

Its Been a While

Well, lots of things have happened since I last posted a recipe...FOREVER AGO. And the recipe I last posted was one I made in Germany, we moved, and then I posted it while we lived in California. We now are back living in Louisiana, and we have a third child who is nearing his first birthday. Aside from being swamped with all the things that have been going on, another reason I haven't really posted any recipes in such a long time is that I busted my camera and haven't gotten around to buying a new one. Even a little point and shoot camera. In Germany, we went on a small vacation to the Bavarian Alps in Garmisch-Partenkirchen and while getting out of a van, I had forgotten that my camera was in my lap and not around my neck and got out. The camera dropped to the ground and cracked. So, even though I don't have a camera to post pictures of the recipes or progress pictures, I'm planning on going ahead and adding more updates. I've gotten requests from people that have said they don't mind if there aren't pictures. In the future, I'll come back and add pictures, and probably replace pictures for past recipes as well. So, be on the lookout because I should have a new recipe headed your way very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...