Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Honey Cream Biscuits

These biscuits are super fast, super easy, and super tasty. You must try them immediately.


Honey Cream Biscuits

Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup heavy cream
3 tbsp. honey

Directions:
1.) Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Add cream and honey. Mix until just combined. If you find your mixture a little dry, I suggest splashing in a little more cream or some milk to help.
2.) Shape into biscuits or just drop onto a sprayed baking sheet. Bake in preheated 400° F oven for about 12 minutes. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so excited to see a post this morning!!! I really enjoy trying your recipes! This one sounds fabulous. I know my husband and toddler will love these biscuits!

Unknown said...

I finally got a chance to try this recipe yesterday. I was confident they were going to be tasty, so I doubled the recipe! I'm so glad I did! Yummy yummy!

Jessica said...

I'm glad you liked them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...